Oct 28, 2009

October sucks!

I have never looked forward to winter before, but I am this year. Our son, Logan, has had the worst seasonal allergies ever. He ended up with a sinus infection and respiratory issues all at the same time. After 5 days of Orapred, he seems better but a cough still lingers and rouses my suspicion. I was handed a script for antibiotic if Logan was not "better". But what defines better? Can he still have a cough? He still looks tired, but he does feel better than he did. He's never going to feel great, but I worry that the sinus infection is still there, slowly building it's strength.

So we'll visit the ENT next week and find out once and for all if his sinuses are okay again. But I have never looked forward to bare trees more than I have this year. I really is time to move to the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment