Dec 29, 2009

Happy New Year!

We got through Christmas! We didn't have to cancel plans! In fact, everyone in the house was sick prior to Christmas except for Logan. He's been sick on and off throughout November and December, but managed to keep it together through Christmas.

Of course, he's sick now. I will cancel plans we tentatively made for today (he had a low grade fever last night), but that's not unusual for us. I may have to cancel plans for tomorrow as well, but I do try to remain optimistic. At least I'm trying to this winter.

He did almost throw-up at a friend's birthday party as he choked on his post-nasal drip, and we passed on the mucus producing ice-cream cake in favor a cupcake I packed just in case, but we managed. We adjust. We work with what we've got.

I wish you all a happy and allergy free New Year!

1 comment: